| Property Description specifications plot front 47' 4xbeds marble floor(14'x16' atleast) 4xatt bath fully tiled(8'x8') drawing dinning car porch(capacity 3 big cars) lawn complete wood work kitchen furnished demand: RS :5,700,000/00 feel free to visit , or for further details contact my cell 03337104936. maj retd sikander nadeem |
A very nice home to live with its luxurious furniture and fixtures that would make your life convenient and comfortable.
ReplyDeleteBest regards,
seattle area
This above given information about property is very nice and very useful because all people first check description of house.
ReplyDeleteشقق مفروشة
Clear Lake Furniture
ReplyDelete:-We represent many Manufacturers lift chair, lift chairs, lift chairs Houston & medical lift chairs Houston and Many More.
Ashley Furniture in Clear Lake
Furniture in Clear Lake
I am impressed by the quality house for sale in karachi of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon.
ReplyDelete